We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
If you want to read our full “Data security description” that is explaining our processes around data security and confidentiality, then click this link: https://reaktion.com/data-security/
1. WHAT USER DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
- Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting customer data:
The purpose of the below-mentioned customer data collection are:
1) Provide improved user experience.
2) Provide improved tracking and marketing performance insights.
- Pixel ID (based on user config)
- Event type (revenue, profit, etc.)
- Event identifier (deduplication)
- Customer country code,
- Customer city,
- Customer email
- Customer external identifier
- Customer first name
- Customer last name
- Customer phone
- Customer state
- Customer street
- Customer zip
- Conversion currency
- Conversion monetary value
- Conversion timestamp Browser IP address
- Browser user agent
- Browser session Facebook click ID
- Browser session Facebook browser ID
- Browser session Google Ads click ID
- Browser session Google Ads browser ID
Request data deletion and/or insights:
Please fill this form to request data deletion or information hereabout.
You can select the subject “Request data deletion”.
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To improce tracking and marketing performance insights.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
Provide improved tracking and marketing performance insights.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- Safeguarding and Securing the Data Reaktion.com ApS is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Reaktion has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
4. RESTRICTING THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following: When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information. If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be more than happy to change this for you.